Admin access has full access to the entire system with little or no restrictions. Keep in mind that granting a staff member Admin gives them access to ALL areas of the system, even if you do not select the other access levels.
The following sub-access levels are related to Admin:
- Admin Tools – Access to the Admin Tools section of the menu.
- Banner System Alerts – Ability to create a banner that can be displayed on the dashboard for both staff and/or customers to relay a message to users.
- Add Clients, Edit Clients – Add customers using Create Customer
- Pricing – Allows user to access the Integrations page to manage API integrations and other integrations that can be utilized in the system.
- Non-Compliance – Ability to access the Carrier Compliance (Customer Profile) to add new Event Names and the Non-Compliance section on a shipment profile to create an event or events related to a shipment.
- Re-Enable Carriers That Are Disabled – Allows staff member to re-activate a carrier currently sitting in Disabled status.
- Duplicate Carriers, Ignore and Add New Carrier – Allows user to proceed with creating a new carrier with the same MC and/or DOT numbers if the system already has these values on previously saved carrier profiles. If enabled, on the warning of Duplicate Carriers, there will be a button that says “Ignore and Add New Carrier” which will allow the user to proceed with creating a carrier profile with the ‘duplicate’ MC and/or DOT number.
- Edit All Fields in EDI Tender Queue – Allows user to edit the fields of EDI entries that are in the EDI Failed Tender section. The user can edit any unmatched EDI 204 allowing them to edit/update details that are specifically erroring and re-read the EDI 204 back into the system, similar to matching EDI 214s and/or 210s.
Be sure to also use review the Reports access and grant the proper access to reports for the staff member. There are Admin Level reports in this section that would need to be enabled as well as Report Builder and the different access levels related to it.