Accounting access grants the user an abundance of areas and functions related to the accounting side of the system.
- No access to the Tariffs section if solely Accounting access.
- Cannot create or view Staff section.
- Can add sales reps to the Commissions section of customer profiles
- Accounting access can also see the commissions amounts of each sales rep on loads.
- Also has the ability to add/remove/edit commissions of reps on loads.
- Ability to add/edit customer credit values on any customer profile
- Ability to view, edit, and release/approve commissions
- Must be granted Report Builder access under Reports to be able to use this function and must also have Accounting checked off in order to see reports accessible by Accounting access.
The following sub-access levels are related to Accounting:
- Ability To Edit A Shipment After It Is Invoiced OR Payable Approved – Allows user to edit the pricing for either the customer or carrier when either the customer Invoice or the carrier Payable has been created.
- AP Payment Approval – (Internal Accounting only) – Ability to access the pages to mark AP paid in the TMS.
- Access To All Accounting Pages – User can access pages under the Accounting drop down – this would include the AR & AP Invoicing pages, AR & AP Aging, etc.
- Dispute Log – Ability to view and access the Dispute Log report page
- Claims Log – Ability to view and access the Claims Log report page
- Ability To Add Credits To Accounts – (Internal Accounting only) – Access Customer Refund function page
- Add Clients, Edit Clients – Ability to create and edit customer profiles.
- Accounting Sync – (QuickBooks Online and Internal Accounting only) – Ability to access the sync tool to run the sync connected to QBO or to update the system internally for internal accounting.
- Ability To Move A Shipment From One Client To Another Client After Invoice Received – Allows user to change the payor and/or customer on loads that have had their invoices already created.